Nov 22, 2012

“Do not trust the Pilgrims, especially Sarah Miller.”

To all of my American readers: Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not really a big fan of this holiday because everyone should be thankful everyday, but hey the food is great! It's always interesting when we have family get-togethers, because there's a lot of people in my family. Some of them hate each other, and sometimes a (verbal) fight happens, so things stay entertaining. It wasn't like that today, but I did make some Wayne & Garth pins. So all and all: a good day was had. Anywho, here's what I did today in form of pictures (because I'm too lazy to talk/type about it). 
went for the pilgrim look, aww yeah
dress: forever21, collar: vintage, tights: forever21, shoes: urban outfitters







It's finally the end of the night! If any of you were wondering the title today came from the Addams Family Values movie. You guys remember, Wednesday set her camp on fire and threaten to scalp everyone *sighs* good times. Hope you guys enjoy. How was everyone else's day? (american or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡