Apr 18, 2015

working and binge-watching

Hello world!
Hope all is well with all your beautiful creatures. Lately all I've been doing is working and binge-watching television shows on Netflix (mainly Mad Men and Bob's Burgers). So far I really love my job at Lush, plus all my co-workers are hella cute and wonderful. It's been a while, and I actually have a lot of new news (for once, haha)! In less than two weeks I'm going to see The Who LIVE, and I'm pretty sure my soul is going to leave my body. I love this band more than anything on the planet. They have gotten me thru so many good and bad moments in my life, and I'll never stop loving them. I'm also seeing Sleater Kinney tonight, and THE Rolling Stones in June!!!! Let's just say it's a very good year for concerts. *insert cool guy emoji* I recently met with a production company in Houston through the Film Connection, too! It wasn't the right one for me, but I'm just getting one step closer to getting my foot into the film industry door. I don't know if I'm going to wait until I move back to the Austin area to do school or not just yet. I have decided that instead of moving this August, I'm going to wait until the beginning of next year to move out for a plethora of reasons. The main reason, of course, is money. I really want to save up enough so I don't have to bother or lend money from anyone else. I've always hated asking for money, so it's nice to be able to pay for everything myself. Ughhhh real life adult things!!! It's scary, boring, and exciting all at once, but I'm totally ready for it.
 I've recently had the honor to try out some of We Love Colors AMAZING products! By far, my favorite are these insanely rad, tie-dyed leggings. Not only are they extremely comfortable, but they are super unique! All I gotta say about these bad boys is 10 out of 10.
DIY pom-pom earrings
thrifted sweater
thrifted/DIY jersey
Victora Secret bralet
We Love Colors leggings*
Betsey Johnson purse
Forever21 flats


And to top off this post, I whipped up this lovely playlist of my favorite jams I've been into lately. 

What songs have y'all been digging lately? Leave a comment below with a link to the song(s)!


13 comments:

  1. omg I knew We Love Colours made tights but I didn't know they made leggings and socks as well! Super cute, I'm so glad you chose the tie dye leggings too btw
    All those concerts seem super lovely and that you'll have a fantastic year and yes oh my gosh how scary/ exciting are real adult things? I have to fly interstate for part of my uni course and feel super scared but at the same time it'll be good for me? Anyway I hope save up lots of money for the future <3 <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They legit make the best tights/leggings/socks on the planet. Good luck with traveling for your uni course! It's going to be so scary and so amazing and exciting! :-D Thank you so much, girl!

      Delete
  2. Wicked ensemble! Love those leggings and your lil earrings. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah amazing as always girl. Those leggings are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Lol I don't know if you meant to make a pun but that was perfect :-D

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the job at Lush! Your store sounds a lot better than my local one which I've vowed to never go back to and only order online D: I'm glad to hear you're having such a good time lately with things to look forward to! I'm moving out soon too and it's definitely a scary prospect, but I'm so ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm so sorry to hear about your local store. Most locations are really amazing, but it always depends on the employees and management. Yes, lots of things to look forward to. If only they would get here faster, haha! Good luck with all your things going on and moving out!!! <3

      Delete
  5. Woahhh dang, chica! Sounds like you've got tons of exciting things coming yer wayyy! :) I'm always into saving $$ before I do any big changes, it's really helpful to have a cushion to fall back on!!

    Alsooo! we are legging twins meow!! <3 I love We <3 Colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting but scary things, ahahah! Having extra cash saved is seriously the best feeling on the planet tbh.

      I realized that once I opened the package! Honestly I wouldn't want to be legging twins with any other babe ;-) <3

      Delete
  6. Those tights are so fab, they really suit you!
    I always see people rave about lush and i'm yet to walk in there. Maybe because I always associate it with bath bombs and the idea of getting in my bath kind of grosses me out (that sounds really silly) but i'm fairly sure they do other sort of beauty/cleansing products??? you've inspired me to go on the weekend. I'm well jealous of the concerts! Good luck with all those future prospects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think so, too :-)

      I totally get the getting in the bath thing. We have a lot of customers come in who feel the same way! We sell lotions, massage bars, makeup, facial cleansers, shower gels, toothpaste, perfume and a million other things!! Minus the bath stuff I think you would really love it.

      Oh man, I wish we could go to a concert together some day! It would be so much fun <333 Hope all is well with you~

      Delete
  7. You are a dreamy dreamy dream! I absolutely love the colors you chose to wear -- you have a sweet childlike nature to you & the world could use more wonder like that!

    I live for live music! I love the city I live in because there are live music venues with shows nightly so you never have to travel too long without getting to hear the sounds of strums in front of you.

    Stay sweet & happy & lovely & you

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, thank you so much, Amy!! <3 And I'm so jealous that your town always has live music!!

      Delete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡