Feb 18, 2015

sneeze attack

Howdy, fellow humans!
I just wanted to share this simple outfit I wore to work the other day.* It's getting chilly again in Texas so I am able to pull out all of my warm coats for one last go-around! It's weird though, it feels like everyday this week has been a totally different climate. I don't mind it one bit, but it's taking a huge toll on my allergies. That being said, I think I might have a sinus infection! Which is really bad, because I'm going out of town to film a web series (that I'm acting in!) this weekend. Hopefully I can at least get it under control (aka only have a sneeze attack 50 times in a day vs. 5000). Anyways, nothing else is new with me. I hope all is well with all you cool cats!

*I would just like to note how amazing my eyebrows looked. I've been experimenting with new products and new ways to fill them in!
vintage dress from Spookypuke
Kohl's faux fur coat
Langford Market necklace
Forever21 tights
Forever21 boots

20 comments:

  1. omg your hair looks perfect in this- and I love the fur jacket!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing, I love how you're all shades of orange and brown <33 Good luck with the web series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've never posted an outfit that I haven't LURVED!! and this is no exception... Everything is on point (also eyebrows noted, they are looking FABB)

    http://amehka-jai.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this outfit of yours is so fab! I'm loving the rusty shades with your hair, looks amazing. And how exciting to be filming a web series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg yes your eyebrow game is so strong!! I love love love your dress, and I really hope you feel better for the weekend! That's so cool that you're doing a web series, sounds so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I am so proud of this eyebrow makeup ngl. Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  6. awesommeee 70 vibes! I have a very similair jacket btw :) xxx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  7. luv your outfit, you totally remind me of velma (scooby doo that is)! x

    weallscreamforicedreams.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Omg, I have never got the Velma thing before, but that is interesting~

      Delete
  8. I just found your blog, your style is so unique, I love it, it ssuits you so well!! Great to see someone making a style completly their own, keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is SO good. Also definite kudos with the eyebrows, they are perfectiion. Good luck with the web series, that's really cool! I hate sneezing attacks but drink tons of water if you think you're getting a sinusitis and stay off dairy (you probably know this but it's always good to impart knowledge). XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just changed it, because I am so impatient with my hair as of lately though.... I've recently starting drinking more water and staying away from dairy and it helps sooooo much~

      Delete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡