Aug 14, 2014

throwback thursday

Forever21 bow ♥ thrifted/DIY blazer ♥ Target dress ♥ handmade John Waters pin ♥ vintage belt ♥ thrifted saddle shoes ♥
These photos are from my last day working for Old Navy (which was almost two weeks ago), and I'm so glad to be moving on to a better job! Nothing is set in stone, but I'm trying to get a job at a record store down the street from my college (have I mentioned this before??). Anyways, this is just a quick post due to the fact that I'm currently freaking out, because I can't bring my whole room to college with me! I know, my life is *cue sarcasm* soooooo hard. I've decided when it comes to packing, I'm going to try and put all my stuff in bags, shoeboxes, and similar types of containers. It seems to be working so far, but we will see how it turns out! The hardest part of packing will be my closet, but I'm waiting to do that last...
I hope all of you have a great week! 

8 comments:

  1. omg your john waters pin is the best! fingers crossed about the record store, that would be such a dream job <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket and the bow are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfect, especially the dress with the layering of the jacket. The shapes fit together SO WELL. Jeez, thinking about everything I need to leave behind, especially my books, makes me freak out a bit. Gonna stop thinking about it now. Also a job at a record shop WOULD BE SO IDEAL THAT IS SO COOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much! Yeah packing was really scary, but it's totally chill once you move in.

      Delete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡