Jun 18, 2013

sodapop





Yesterday I hung out with some friends. We spent the day playing music, taking photos, eating food, crying over clothing at the mall, and watching Adventure Time, Regular Show and the Mighty Boosh. I don't know about you guys, but that sounds like the perfect day, and it really was (minus the weather of course). All of the photos above are taken by L.M. Strange and there are more on her blog~ In the photos above everything I'm wearing is thrifted (surprise), except for the shoes which are from Payless. Lately I've been living in my overalls because it's one of the only things I own that I don't sweat profusely in (I still sweat, just not as bad). The soda I have in almost all of the pictures is called Diet Hansen's tangerine lime soda and IT IS THE BEST THING EVER. I'm normally not a big soda drinker, but this drink is so gosh darn pleasant. Sorry this post is pretty short, but I just came down with a head cold, and I'm just a big messy blob right now. Hope everyone's week is going swell!

8 comments:

  1. WOW Those are such cool overalls!!! I love your blog so much, you always have the best clothes!

    http://honeydewcraze.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want your overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any day involving The Mighty Boosh is perfect. Love your outfit too

    -Aida

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are awesome, I loove those overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa u are the cutest person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I love the second one <3

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡