Aug 29, 2012

replay all day, everyday











 
  

 

So the other night  Replay on 19th and Southmorehouse Presents had a Vintage Shooting Gallery event, and even though I was only there for a few hours it was so much fun (I had physics homework I had to do. gross i know)! Everyone was trying on and hanging out in vintage clothes. There were photographers everywhere and a little set-up to where you could model and what not. It was so amazing to be around all these wonderful people who appreciated the vintage lifestyle since I don't know too many people who do. The two and half hours I was there, it felt like I was in a different time. Everyone was dressed so groovy and the music was excellent (David Bowie, Led Zep, and many many more)! What's even better is that if you modeled, you got 30% off the clothing you modeled in if you wanted to buy them! (I ended up buying the yellow shirt and the clam metal belt) But the best part (by far) was the people there. Of course everyone who works there are cool cats and they are so nice to everyone and of course they know how to throw a party! All of the guests were so zazzy and swell, too. I can honestly say there was nothing bad about this night except that it didn't last forever.




2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you have such a nice place nearby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's a little more than an hour away from where I live! I only go a few times a year.

      Delete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡