Apr 9, 2013

double identity




 I'm not really sure what I was doing with these photos, but it was really nice out today, and our rose bushes bloomed this week. I was inspired by Sam's new blog post, because she was talking about springtime, flowers, Harold & Maude, and included all these great inspiration photos and yeah go check it out. I feel like the pictures I took today could be something in a movie about a lonely girl who has no one but herself and her roses. She would think she was insane, but really she would be so alone her mind would cause hallucinations. Wow, I don't even know, but it sounded better in my head. I don't have anything else to say so I'm going to go and continue watching Ready For Love with my dad (my cousin is in it).

10 comments:

  1. ohhh my goodness these are amazing. I love the colours and your outfit and just everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos! I just love the whole vibe/atmosphere of the shoot, it's soooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Very wonderwall! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the mention! I wish I could take pictures even a fraction of how nice yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore these photos! So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tessa!!!!!! i nominate you @ my "very inspiring blogger award"
    Love
    C
    http://visualthink.blogspot.it/2013/04/very-inspiring-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These picture are all so gorgeous and perfect! x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow all of these are incredibly perfect, love the ones of the flowers <33

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡