Sep 16, 2012

the land of tulle

sweater: forever21, polo: thrifted, shorts: vintage, socks: kohls(?), shoes: bass



my hair is a mess, i apologize.

grey tulle skirt: forever 21, glue, pipe clearners, wooden hearts, kitten sticker: michaels, KISS picture: gift from L.M., socks, bracelet, dress: forever21, white tulle skirt: jcpenny kids section

I'm in love with tulle!! It's so pretty and girly and perfect. I don't know what is lately but I'm very into girly stuff (maybe it's because I'm a girl? nahhh that can't be it) and girl bands. I just discovered Hole's album Live Through This and OH MY GOSH, it's really great. I highly recommend it. There's a million other girl bands/singers that I've been getting into as well, but I keep coming back to Hole. Any who I've been experimenting with mixing patterns lately and I find it much more interesting than keeping to one piece of clothing with a pattern. A lot of people tell me "Ummm, you're not matching" but that's okay! It doesn't bother me at all. Okay wow, I really need to do my homework (how lame of me, i know.) because i have lots of it (i have to read/annotate 40 pages about early colonial life AND I have physics homework). Urghhh who said high school was fun?

1. Be My Baby - The Ronettes
2. You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
3. Run, Run, Run - The Supremes
4. Chick Habit - April March
5. Woo Hoo - The 5, 6, 7, 8's
6. Cherry Bomb - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
7. Tightrope - Janelle Monae
8. Move Over - Janis Joplin
9. Lover Man - Billie Holiday
10. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
11. The Name Game - Shirley Ellis
12. Tous Les Garcons Et Les Filles - Francoise Hardy
13. Upside Down - Paloma Faith
14. Brand New Key - Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡