Jan 16, 2015

orange you glad, connie marble?

Greetings, cool cats!
As you can see, I've changed my hair yet again! Honestly, I was so torn between what to do, but I saw this color in a magazine and automatically knew that this was the one. The best part is that it makes me feel like Connie Marble or a John Waters character that was deleted from Pink Flamingos. Anywho, nothing much is new with me. I'm just trying to figure out lots of things, because it seems as if everything around me is completely changing. But like most things, nothing lasts forever, so it's not the end of the world.
 

vintage hat
leopard lounge glasses
vintage pearl necklace
swiss flamingo necklace
thrifted sweater
forever21 tights
nasty gal heels

the perfect playlist for this month's vibes

12 comments:

  1. I love your orange hair Tessa! It looks really cute ☺
    Also I think I need to invest in a pair of rainbow heels.

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The heels are soooo uncomfortable, but are 100% worth it for the price.

      Delete
  2. This look is cool as heck! Your new hair is awesome, and it goes so well with your glasses! The colours in this remind me of like a 1960's cocktail advertisement? anywhoo, it's a great colour on you, your shoes are crazy, you look fantastic! yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlotte! Honestly, 60s ads were my inspo for this outfit- so it totally makes sense! You're so lovely <333 Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Your new hair looks killer! I'm crazy in love with that hat too, it looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya, Faye! I have some other vintage hats that would be PERFECT on you! ;-)

      Delete
  4. your hat just kind of seamlessly melts into your hair and you look totally babe'n as always Tessa <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing! Thanks so much, Adele :-)

      Delete
  5. Your hair!!!!!!!! Just incredible absolutely love it

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. AHhhhh!!! THank you so much, Ellie! Luv u girl <3

      Delete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡